The popular alternative festival Arte Sano will once again be held on July 27 & 28 on the Paseo Marítimo, San Pedro Alcántara
The festival will be made up of:
1. An active and dynamic marketplace with a range of stall holders showcasing and selling their products, projects and innovative businesses. In the festival we’ll be bringing together artesans, therapists, eco-producers, natural and organic products, natural health, complementary medicine, social collectives and the arts.
2. Workshop and educational activities, of many different kinds and all totally FREE – a range of classes and activities aimed at personal development, creativity, spirituality and the environment.
3. Healthy food – vegetarian, vegan, raw, ethnic.
4. Concerts of all kinds of music from around the word and from different cultures.
This event is the 6th edition of the Arte Sano festival and is organised by Herbolario Menta, Monica Bereuther and La Chispa,
The event aims to:
• Create a musical space for the promotion of ethnic and world music bringing together local musicians and groups.
• Promote organic food, healthy living, alternative therapies, art and other sectors through the market place.
• Bring someting different and interesting to San Pedro with all the artistic activited, healthy food and the different good and services that will be on display.
• Raise awareness among the visitors for a better way of living based on understanding, health and integration
This post is also available in: Spanish