La Escuela Montessori La Casa Verde is a non-profit British bilingual school. Their mission is to educate children recognizing and respecting their physical, emotional and intellectual individuality, by means of the Montessori Method.
At the moment they have two classrooms: early years (3-6) and lower primary (6-9). The higher primary classroom (9-12) is the next project, due to start in the following year.
PAST ACHIEVEMENTS AND FUTURE ASPIRATIONS
– The children develop at their own pace in an educationally prepared, calm and respectful environment.
– Autonomy, independence and responsible freedom are balanced with the skills of cooperative work.
– The students develop auto-discipline and love for learning.
– Multi-aged classrooms, characteristic of the Montessori Method.
– Encourages open mind, compassion and respect for others.
The school is based in the countryside, surrounded by nature, Coín (Malaga), access from A355.
Tel: (34) 635 88 53 66
This delightful little school was established seven years ago as a project by a group of parents, stemming from the need to provide a respectful learning environment for their children. Thanks to the enormous dedication and tireless eort of these parents the project has been growing stronger and bigger each year. They aim to keep the school’s family character and the high level of parents’ involvement along with the integration of the British curriculum.
* Bilingual English-Spanish Education.
* Application of the Montessori Method adapted to the British national curriculum.
* Personalized learning experience.
* Development of sound personal and community values.
This post is also available in: Spanish