Tai Chi is a Chinese martial art producing health. The harmony of the movements creates happiness by inspiring the mind.
The Marbella Tai Chi Association announces the Tai Chi arts with its philosophy, training and practice to all the persons, who are interested in. We organize courses, workshops, conferences, presentations and excursions.
– 6º Dan of Taijiquan by Shenzhou (National Taiji Association of Spain)
– 4º Dan of Taijiquan by the National Wushu Association of China
– International champion with 3 goldmedals of the 9th Beijing International Wushu Tournment 2012
– President of the Tai Chi Association of Marbella
– Licensed in Theatre Science and Ethnology by the Philosophical Faculty of the University of Vienna, Austria
– Studies of Wushu, Tai Chi and Qi Gong with the G.M. Wang Dong Feng, president of the Vienna Wushu Association, Austria
– Studies of Tai Chi and Qi Gong with the G.M. Fumin Wang Guo, president of “Shenzhou” National Tai Chi Association of Spain
– Practices and studies of Wushu since 1995. During the last decade well known as a professional teacher of Tai Chi and Qi Gong in Marbella and the coast
This post is also available in: Spanish